Masters Energy Commissions New Barge.
It was once again a memorable and glorious day for Masters Energy when it commissioned and launched a new 1,000 MT barge named LADY CECELIA. The barge was exclusively constructed and fabricated by the Masters Energy Fabrication Yard by staff of Masters Energy. The beauty of the construction is that it brought to the fore what indigenous talent can do in technology growth if Nigeria.
The President of Masters Energy Group, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, has emerged BusinessWorld Newspaper Man of the Year. Dr. Ogah’s selection as the Business World Newspaper Man of the Year by the Editorial Board of the Newspaper was informed by his monumental investment and contribution to the growth of Nigerian economy. This was also coupled with projection that his business empire which cuts across different sectors of the economy will provide employment to tens of thousands of Nigerians.
1. Golden Award for Quality and Business Prestige, 2013 by Otherways Management & Consulting Association, Paris – France.
2. International Star Award, 2013, Business Initiative Directions, Geneva.
3. ESQR’s Quality Achievements Award, 2013, London.
4. Nigeria’s Outstanding Oil & Gas Company of the Year, 2013, Nigeria Elite Business Awards
5. Oil & Gas Company of Inestimable Value to the Niger-Delta Region, 2013, National Association of Niger-Delta Students.
6. Energy & Gas Company of the Year by Titans of Tech, 2013
The President Masters Energy Group, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah has said that the driving force in his business interests is creation of jobs for teeming unemployed Nigerian youths. Dr. Ogah stated this during his investiture as BusinessWorld Newspaper Man of The Year award recently.